Cytological sample preparation and cell identification IN PAP stain in cervical test.
1) Why are the slides taken through graduated alcohol prior to staining with Haematoxylin?
2) Why is it important to remove excess Haematoxylin stain from the background and cytoplasm?
3) Why are the slides taken through graduated alcohol prior to staining with the counter stains?
4) Why is the order of the stains and counter stains important?
5) H&E (Haemotoxylin and Eosin)
Histological sample staining and tissue recognition.
1) The role of haematoxylin within the staining process in appearance in any tissue sample?
2) What is the role of the eosin stain within the H&E staining process?